Here we have the 454 Big Block RDA and this thing is perfect for you cloud chasers and flavor chasers plus it has one of the most unique build decks I’ve seen on a rebuildable dripping atomizer.
The 454 Big Block RDA has one positive post in the center of the deck and the negative posts are missing, instead they are built directly into the walls of the deck, essentially making the entire outside walls the negative post! There are 4 screws and a stainless steel ring to secure your Kanthal wire, opening up a huge varity of build possibilities for you!
This is definitely not for newbie vapers as the unique design of the 454 Big Block RDA makes it a little harder to build on until you get the hang of it. But if you know how to build, then this thing can handle from one, up to four coils and you can build vertical or horizontal coils!
If you’re a cloud chaser or a flavor chaser with a little build experience then you’re going to love the 454 Big Block RDA, it’s more than worth a grab at this price!
- Removable top cap for easy access to wicks
- Air fin cooled top cap to reduce heat
- Adjustable air control and direction flow outer cap. By lining up different hole configurations, it can produce 1, 2, or 4 adjustable sized vent holes depending on your build
- Entire outside of atty is negative post. Wires are secure by removable stainless steel ring
- Deep juice well (approx. 4.1mm)
- PE 510 drip tip with stainless steel accent
- Unique side vented drip tip to prevent spit back from coils and create vortex inside of cap
- Conical internal top to enhance flavor
- Stainless steel center post
- Copper 510 center pin
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip: 31.2mm
454 Big Block RDA – 1:1 Clone
$10.61Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic 454 Big Block RDA by Rip Trippers: