Today we have another copper mech mod, this time the Akuma Mechanical Mod. It’s an all copper tube with brass top and bottom caps. It also sports some silver plated battery contacts for the usual higher conductivity you’d expect to get with copper, as you may know means lower voltage drop off and better battery life. You’re also not limited to the standard 18650 mode as you’ll get everything you need to run it in the 3 popular battery sizes.
If you love copper mech mods as much as we do, then why not add the Akuma Mechanical Mod to your collection.
- Brass top+bottom locking ring
- Copper tube
- 510 threading connector
- Adjustable 510 center pin
- Silver plated copper battery contacts
- Adjustable positive battery contact
- Bottom magnetic firing button, with reverse-threaded locking ring
- Comes with a spring for spring-loaded firing button DIY
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
- With logo engravings
- External diameter: 22mm
Akuma Mechanical Mod Clone
$22.59Get It Here
Here’s a showdown of the authentic Akuma Mechanical Mod VS the Clone by VapingwithTwisted420: