Now here’s one of those cases where the clone has turned out better than the authentic. This Akuma v2 Mechanical Mod Clone has a much improved firing switch with a better throw, all copper contacts for high conductivity and a gorgeous all copper tube with an engraved demon logo that I love. Plus those brass top and bottom caps add some extra flare.
If you love copper mods as much as we do, then the Akuma v2 Mechanical Mod is a fantastic addition to your collection!
- Brass top cap + fire locking ring
- Copper tube
- 510 threading connector
- Copper contacts
- Adjustable positive contact to compensate for slight variations in battery length
- Bottom spring loaded firing button, with reverse-threaded locking ring
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
- With logo engravings
- 18350 tube: 48mm
- 18500 tube: 63.6mm
- Extension Tube: 35.4mm (include thread), 31.4mm (exclude thread)
Akuma v2 Mechanical Mod Clone
$28.69Get It Here
While this is not a review of this specific version of the Akuma v2 Mechanical Mod (v2 has an updated switch), here’s a showdown of the Akuma mech mod clone vs authentic by VapingwithTwisted420: