The Aoklly AK41 RDA combines elements from two popular RDA’s. It has the build deck of the CLT v2 and the airflow of the Vertex. This is a great combination in my opinion. The positive post has somewhat of a split post design. There are two holes in it to make dual coil builds much easier. The negative posts are milled into the deck with airflow also coming in through those posts.
The Aoklly AK41 is certainly a very strange name but the design of this RDA looks like a real winner to me. Borrowing excellent features from two popular RDA’s was a good decision which is sure to make the Aoklly AK41 an excellent RDA.
- Removable drip tip (NOT a 510 drip tip)
- Drip tip entry diameter: 12mm
- Top and bottom heat fins
- Two separate sources for airflow:
– Air slits in front of coils, with AFC
– Air holes through negative posts to bring air to back side of coil
- Quad-pole design, for dual coil build
- 510 threading connection with adjustable copper center screw
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip: 40mm
- Laser engravings
Aoklly AK41 RDA
$13.57Get It Here