The Aromamizer RDTA is an interesting rebuildable dripping tank atomizer and it is a lot better that what we’ve seen in the past in this category. What I like most about the Aromamizer RDTA is that you have an actual RDA deck sitting inside a tank, and the juice feeds down to the well where it is pulled up through 4 holes to saturate your cotton as your having a vape. Also the airflow comes in from the side just like we’re used to seeing in the popular drippers.
The bottom line is that the Aromamizer RDTA is giving you the convenience of a tank with the benefits and flavor of a RDA but in a way that we have not yet seen, so definitely pick one of these bad boys up!
- Brushed stainless steel
- Dual coil build deck with 3 posts
- Pyrex viewing window
- Juice capacity 3ml (short) or 6ml (tall)
- 510 connector with adjustable centre pole
- Separate hex style grub screws for use in the posts (wrench included)
- Spare Pyrex glass tank section
- Comes boxed with full spares pack and mini-screwdriver
Authentic Aromamizer RDTA
$36.50Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Aromamizer RDTA by FlavaChaser Vape Reviews: