The Aspire ESP 30w box mod is the first box mod we’ve seen from Aspire and they’ve taken a bit of a different approach. The only button you’ll find is the fire button. To adjust wattage up and down you would use the spinning dial located next to the 510 connection. It can be adjusted from 5 watts to 30 watts and will fire down to 0.3 ohms. Inside it has a 1900mah LiPo battery which can be charged via the USB port on the bottom. The screen will display remaining battery power, wattage, voltage, and resistance.
The Aspire ESP 30w box mod looks like a decent first box mod for Aspire. It has all the features you would need and would be a great choice for a newbie or veteran.
- 1900mAh LiPo Battery
- 5-30W Adjustable
- Self-Adjusting 510 connections
- Will fire atomizer resistances as low as 0.3 ohms
- Power on and off: Click Fire Button 5 times within 2 seconds to lock or unlock the mod.
- Variable Wattage: Turn the rotary knob at the top of the mod clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the output wattage from 5W to 30W for vaping needs.
- Screen display: The Screen will display the battery power, resistance of atomizer, wattage and voltage. When the atomizer is not detected, the Screen will display “Check atomizer”. When the mod is in low power, the Screen will display “Check battery”.
- Pass-through: The mod is charged by micro USB cable; the light is red when charging and it will turn to green when fully charged. You can use the Mod while it’s charging.
Aspire ESP 30w Box Mod
$41.95Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Aspire ESP 30w Box Mod by Bryans world: