Athena has been on a bit of a roll lately cranking out some pretty nice looking box mods, and today we’re seeing the Athena Smart 60 PB box mod. The “PB” in the name is for Power Bank, so you can use it to charge your other device like your phone when you’re out and about and there’s no outlets in sight. Besides that, this sweet looking mod is powered by one removable 26650 battery so you’ll get plenty of battery life with even the full 60 watts.
The Athena Smart 60 Watt mod also has plenty of power for your sub ohm tanks as well, as long as the resistance is 0.45 or higher you’re good to go. The Athena Smart 60 is a great buy and is available in multiple colors too!
- Variable wattage: 5-60W (1W increments)
- Support voltage range: 1-8.5V
- 510 threading connection (solid brass center pin)
- Quickly click the power button 5 times to turn ON/OFF
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.2-4 ohms
- 10 seconds time limit: Press the vaping button over 10 seconds, it will automatically power off and display “Over 10s” on the screen
- Micro-USB charging port
- Short circuit protection
- Over-load protection (lower than 0.45 ohm or higher than 4 ohm)
- Low power alarm (when battery power lower than 5%, the LED light flashes)
- Low voltage protection
- With USB output port, the mod can be used as a power bank
Athena Smart 60 PB Box Mod
$48.39Get It Here
Join the discussion 2 Comments
I got a Athena Smart 305 and the part that charges broke of on the inside of vaper and will not charge…..can u guys fix it
We don’t repair mods, we post vape deals.