Got another dripper for you guys today. This one is the Baal RDA. It has a three post design with the negative posts milled into the deck. The drip well is plenty deep and will hold lots of cotton. The post holes are quite large so all your crazy builds are sure to fit in there. There are 6 airholes in a triangle shape on each side that’s going to give tons of airflow. You get two top caps with this one. One is a top cap and wide bore drip tip combination while the other is a more standard top cap for use with any 510 drip tip.
I’m in love with the logo on this one but I may be biased as skulls are my thing. The Baal RDA is mainly for the cloud chasers but you can certainly close off the airflow if you prefer a less airy draw.
- Compatible with 510 drip tip (drip tip sold separately)
- 3 post with large post holes
- Posts material: Stainless steel
- Deep juice well
- Copper 510 contact (adjustable)
- Dual triangle formation 6 hole AFC
- Standard top cap & big bore drip tip/top cap
Baal RDA Clone
$8.80Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Baal RDA by Marco Go: