It’s not everyday you see an ego style device that puts out 30W of power. Well, that’s exactly what the Clover Overlord II is. It’s a variable voltage and variable wattage ego battery that is adjustable from 3.3V-8.0V and 7W-30W. It has a 2600mah battery to keep you vaping most of, if not all day. I must say this is the first time I’ve laid my eyes on a 30W ego battery but when I think about it I’m surprised it hasn’t happened sooner. Voltage and wattage is adjusted with the dial on the bottom of the device. It has the typical 5 click on/off that pretty much all ego batteries have.
I was kinda shocked when I first saw this one but when I thought about it I was a little surprised we haven’t seen something like this before now. With 10 colors to choose from, you’re sure to find something that tickles your fancy.
- 510/eGo connection
- 5 times quickly click to turn on/off
- Upgraded button with a leaf shape
- New upgraded and stable PCB control board
- Variable voltage span from 3.3V-8.0V (7W-30W)
- Short circuit protection
- Working time protection: When battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button flashes five times and shut down the output instantly
- About 3-4 hours to be recharged if the battery has no power at all
- Six markings located at the base of the battery to indicate approximate output voltages at 3.3, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, volts but is adjustable througout the entire voltage range. Simply turn the dial to your desired vaping voltage. It features an easy to read numberd dial
Clover Overlord II 30W Battery
$24.08Get It Here