The Deviate Mod, which looks like it was designed by Giger himself, looks absolutely AWESOME! While the authentic uses a DNA40 chip and costs upwards of $250, this clone is a hell of a lot cheaper and goes up to 60 watts. It also has temperature control with a range of 200°F to 600°F. It houses a single 18650 battery which is accessed by a swinging door on the back of the device.
All I can say about the Deviate mod is that it’s super badass and goddammit I want one!
- Variable wattage: 5-60W
- Temperature control: 200-600’F
- Output voltage: 0-4.35V
- Resistance range: 0.06-5ohm
- Recessed 510 threading connection
- Side mounted firing button, without locking ring
- Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
Deviate Mod Clone
$62.64Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Deviate mod by GrimmGreen: