The Eleaf iStick is an amazing device. This thing is tiny! How they packed 20 watts in such a small device is beyond me. It’s extremely comfortable in the hand and gives an excellent vape. It goes up to 20 watts in 0.1 watt increments. Three clicks of the power button and you’re in variable voltage mode, where it goes up to 5.5 volts. It has a five click on/off feature with absolutely no boot up time. As soon as you turn it on it will fire instantly.
I bought the Eleaf iStick a couple months ago and I haven’t used any other mod since. The 2200mah battery lasts me from when I wake up until I go to bed. When I say this thing is tiny, I mean TINY. When I close my hand around it, it disappears.
- Click the square button 5 times to turn on/off the mod
- Click the square button 3 times to switch the VV/VW mode when the battery is turned on
- Variable wattage – can be adjustable from 2.0W to 20.0W (in .1W increments)
- Variable voltage – can be adjustable from 3.0V to 5.5V (in .1V increments)
- 510 threading connection
- Micro-USB charging port
- 0.8″ OLED screen displays battery condition, resistance, wattage and voltage
- Multiple protection functions such as atomizer short-circuit protection, over 10s protection, low-voltage protection
Authentic Eleaf iStick 20w Mod
This thing is selling out fast. If it’s out of stock, check back again because it’s being restocked frequently.
$34.42Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Eleaf iStick by VapingwithTwisted420: