The Fortune Mechanical Mod is probably one of the most basic mech mods I’ve seen to date. It has a very simple design where there is no top or bottom caps, and the firing button just sits on a ‘lip’ on the inside of the tube. Instead of a top cap you’ll be getting a hybrid adaptor which will result in that awesome hybrid look.
There is no locking ring on the Fortune Mechanical Mod as the button is recessed enough that it won’t fire on it’s own when you sit it down. It also includes different sized magnets so you can customize your button throw to exactly how you like it. The Fortune mech mod is great for any collection!
- Stainless steel construction
- Without 510 center pin, so your atomizer will connect directly to the positive pole of the battery
- Custom hybrid connection on the top, when you connect any atty to the mod it gives a hybrid look
- Magnetic firing switch
- 18350 + 18650 battery tubes
- Houses single 18350/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
- Engraved logo
- 18350 tube height: 45.2mm
- 18650 tube height: 75.8mm
Fortune Mechanical Mod Clone
$18.47Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Fortune Mechanical Mod by Todd’s Reviews: