The Geyser RDA has a very unique build deck unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. It has a quad post design with 2 positive posts and 2 negative, with the airflow coming up from below the coils. In the center there is a piece that appears to help support the coils but the way it’s designed if you drip through the top your ejuice will run right down onto the coils.
This one is not for single coils as the Geyser RDA is built specifically for quad coils. So if you’re a cloud chaser or looking for a great competition device then this is worth checking out!
- 1:1 clone
- Removable 510 drip tip
- Quad pole design (2 positive + 2 negative)
- 4 direct to coil airholes which will produce massive vapor and intense flavor
- Chambered air hole concept: Airflow is below the base with air deposit (for easier drags)
- Seamless side air intake in the base of the atomizer (Airholes are not noticeable)
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip: 33mm
- O-ring less for easy maintenance
- Laser engravings
Geyser RDA Clone
$11.51Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Geyser RDA by Marco Go: