The Gi2 100w Box Mod has been around for a little while, but it has only recently been cloned. This thing looks more high tech than the mods we’re used to seeing come out, as the screen reminds me more of something you’d see on an older cell phone!
The Gi2 100w Box Mod was built with sub-ohmers in mind as it displays pretty much everything you need to know right down to your battery current! So go check it out if you sub-ohm and need up to 100 watts of power.
- 510 threading connector (floating brass 510 center pin)
- Four control buttons: Button 1-VAPING, button 2-MENU, button 3-MINUS, button 4-PLUS
- 1.77 inch TFT LCD display screen showing output voltage, output wattage, resistance, battery voltage, current, locking mode, setting parameters, the value of the parameters of the system, product ID, microSD card, etc
- Variable wattage – can be adjustable from 1.0W to 100.0W (in 0.1W increments)
- Variable voltage – can be adjustable from 1.0V to 5.5V (in 0.1V increments)
- Input capacity range: 180-360W
- Resistance range: 0.1-4.0ohm
- Input voltage range: 6.0-8.4V
- Input current range: 30-60A
- Output current range: 0-20A
- Time range for one inhaling of vapor: 3-10s
- Short-circuit and reserve polarity protection
- Over-voltage and low-voltage protection
- Overheating protection
- Built-in micro-SD card
- With battery lock mode
- Powered by 2*18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
Gi2 100w Box Mod Clone
$112.57Get It Here
Here’s a review of a Gi2 100w Box Mod Clone by VapingWithThesis:
Join the discussion 2 Comments
I’m looking to order the gi2 box mad but I have a few questions. I heard there were ui problems. Are these fixed. And the 510 connection was not flush. Is this fixed. Thanks in advance. And I feel I did order and I received a faulty unit will you guys replace it. Again thanks.
This is a vape deals blog, we don’t sell anything here. We link to deals on other sites. Whichever site you bought the mod from will be more than happy to assist you if you contact them.