The Heatvape Invader Mini is a 50 watt mod which also has temperature control mode. What’s neat about this one is that it detects when you have a nickel build attached and will automatically enter temperature control mode. It uses a single 18650 battery and includes reverse battery protection. In normal mode it will fire down to 0.16ohms and in temperature mode it will fire down to 0.1ohms.
The Heatvape Invader Mini is being marketed as water resistant but not water proof so I wouldn’t go dunking it in water. This is a great price for what seems to be a solid temperature control device.
- 50 watts max output
- Uses a single 18650 battery. We recommend the Samsung 25R
- 0.16 to 2 ohms in normal mode
- 0.1 to 1 ohm in temp control mode (requires Pure Nickel aka Ni200 aka N200 wire)
- OLED Display
- Dimensions: 31.5*39.5*102mm
- Reverse battery protection
- “Synchronous adjust for voltage output” which implies that if the resistance changes while firing, it will adjust the output voltage in both normal and temp control modes.
Heatvape Invader Mini
$65.00Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Heatvape Invader Mini by Mike Vapes: