The IJOY Solo Mini is a 75 watt box mod with temperature control with a very ergonomic and somewhat strange design. The front section on the IJOY Solo Mini where the screen and buttons are located is on a bit of an angle, IJOY claims that this is much bertter but we’ll have to wait for people to start getting these in their hands to see for ourselves. This IJOY Solo Mini 75w can do temperature control using nickel or titanium wire, and it can also run in regular power mode for use with kanthal wire.
Of course it also has a spring loaded 510 center pin with stainless steel threads, and the battery door is held in place with magnets. If you’re looking for a tiny single 18650 box mod then you’ll love this great looking IJOY Solo Mini!
- Screen size: 0.91″OLED.
- Size: 84*540.4*23.4mm, Weight: 220g
- Output Wattage: 5watts-75watts.
- Output Voltage: 1.0Volts-8.0Volts.
- Output Current: 1.0A-35A.
- Temperature Range(Ti/Ni):300-600°F/ 150-315℃
- TC mode on Nickel and Titanium wire Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-1.5ohm.
– TC mode on regular wire Resistance Range: 0.08ohm-3.0ohm.
– TC mode on Kanthal wire Resistance Range: 0.5ohm-2.5ohm.
- Wattage control mode wire Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm.
- Wide range modes: 80%-110%
- Power efficiency: 98%
- Temp accuracy: 2‰
- Material: High Grade Aluminum body.
- Fire method: Stainless steel metal stretch button.
- Adjust power method: up and down button.
- GUI operate: YES.
- USB charging for Battery: NO.
- Heating coil material: support almost all kinds of exist wires.
- Charging way: take out the battery and charged by 18650 charger.
- Single 18650 in series-Only use High-AMP batteries (battery not included).
Authentic IJOY Solo Mini 75W TC Box Mod
$55.00Show Me The Deal