If you’re like me and have been holding back from grabbing a Kayfun v4 clone until something good drops from a well known company, then that time may have finally arrived. This Infinite Kayfun V4 is probably one of the best ones I’ve seen to date. While this Infinite Kayfun V4 is not marketed as a 1:1 clone, it’s pretty darn close if you ask me.
The Infinite Kayfun V4 clone is also a great choice for those of us that love our black mods and want an atomizer to match. It’s available in both a Stainless Steel and a Black finish, and both of them look fantastic!
- Colors: Stainless Steel or Black available
- Stainless steel 510 drip tip
- Made from stainless steel with Glass, PC, and SS tank section
- Liquid control
- Top filling
- Airflow control
- Quad poles design
- Stainless steel adjustable 510 connector
- Access to the coil, removal of deck without draining the tank
- Height excludes 510 connector: 73.8mm
- Height excludes 510 connector and drip tip: 57.8mm
- Height excludes 510 connector and drip tip and top nut: 48.8mm
- Tank thread: M20x0.5mm
- Congestion ring thread: M13x0.5mm
- Also called Kayfun 4
Infinite Kayfun V4 RTA Clone
$26.84 – $27.77Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Infinite Kayfun V4 Clone by VapnFagan:
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Does this have the bell cap with it in the box?
Does it come in the box that resembles the orginal?
How are the threads inside the base, the ones that raise and lower the deck for juice control?
I ask because my Tobeco clone has the gnarliest/nastiest/most jagged/broken/chipped threads I’ve ever seen.
I’d love to get it replaced with a higher quality clone.
Mine just arrived a few days ago and yes the bell cap is included, and the box is the same as in the picture over at fasttech. The threads on mine are also pretty smooth, no issues so far. 😀
Thank you for the response, very helpful.