The Innokin iTaste MVP 20W is an update to the super popular iTaste MVP 2.0. With such a successful device starting to show its age, Innokin made a few changes and made it relevant again. The most obvious change is the jump in power to 20 watts. Next, you’ll notice they got rid of the ego threading that stuck out from the top of the device. Now it’s just a 510 connection but they’ve included an ego adapter in the box. And that’s pretty much the extent of the changes. You adjust wattage and voltage with the buttons on the side of the device. The top button adjusts watts and the bottom button adjusts volts.
The iTaste MVP 2.0 has been a huge success for Innokin and it only makes sense that they would release an updated version of that amazing device.
- Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments
- Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 20.0 Watts in .5 watts increments
- Built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Maximum output Wattage: 20W
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 1.0 Ohm (minimum)
Innokin iTaste MVP 20W
$44.95Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Innokin iTaste MVP 20W by IndoorSmokers: