The Innokin iTaste MVP 3 is a variable voltage and variable wattage box mod that has been highly anticipated for quite some time now. With the extreme popularity of the iTaste MVP 2, many people have been counting down the days for this one. What this device offers is variable wattage from 6 watts to 30 watts and variable voltage from 3 volts to 9 volts. It will fire resistances as low as 0.4 ohms and as high as 2.5 ohms. At the top is a spring loaded 510 pin and inside is a whopping 3800mah battery that is sure to last for days.
The Innokin iTaste MVP 3 improves greatly on the previous version that was loved by many. This one is guaranteed to be a hit as well.
- Variable Wattage: 6.0W – 30.0W, 0.5 watt increments
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 30W
- Maximum output Current: 10A
- Maximum output Voltage: 9V
- Utilizes vRMS DC Current – Power deviation is held within .1 watts
- New chipset
- OLED Screen providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading
- Remembers last voltage or wattage setting
- 510 spring loaded, brass positive contact
- Stainless steel threading
Authentic Innokin iTaste MVP 3
$39.00Get It Here
Here’s an in depth review of the Innokin iTaste MVP 3 by pbusardo: