I gotta give props to Joyetech for pumping out some fairly awesome products lately and that trend continues with their newest box mod, the Joyetech Cuboid. This is a dual 18650 device which has a hinged door on the bottom for replacing batteries. The Cuboid is quite small for a device that holds two batteries, especially when you compare it to other dual battery devices. While it was released as a 150 watt device, there is currently an update on Joyetech’s website which brings it up to 200 watts.
The Joyetech Cuboid is essentially a higher powered eVic VTC Mini with two batteries and a different case. This is actually great because the eVic VTC Mini is an awesome device and gets daily use by me.
- 510 threading connection
- Modes Available: VW / VT-Ti / VT-SS316 / TCR Mode
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 150W
- 0.05~1.5 ohm for VT Mode, 0.1~3.5 ohm for VW Mode
- Temperature Range: 100~315’C / 200~600’F
- Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
- Temperature control: 200’F-600’F / 100’C-315’C
- 5 times click to turn ON/OFF
- 3 times click to enter the menu
- Micro-USB charging port
Authentic Joyetech Cuboid TC Box Mod
$37.99 with coupon code 3FVAPEXmasShow Me The Deal
Here’s a review of the Joyetech Cuboid by The Vapor Chronicles: