What a slick little device the Joyetech eGrip is. What’s amazing about the eGrip is Joyetech was able to cram a tank and 20 watts of power inside this tiny device. There’s no screen on this but you change your wattage by spinning the dial on the side of the device. The coil heads go into the bottom where the tank is. Joyetech also has an RBA available that goes into the device where the coil heads go so you’ve definitely got options. I think this is a fantastic idea. There’s a small door that opens on the side of the eGrip and this is where you fill up the tank which holds 3.6ml of eliquid.
The Joyetech eGrip a very pocket friendly all-in-one device that’s great for when you’re on the go. The added functionality with the RBA head is a smart move by Joyetech that certainly benefits vapers that prefer to build their own coils.
- Chromed brass mouthpiece
- Variable wattage: Can be adjusted from 8.0-20.0W
- Wattage output can be adjusted by rotating the regulation ring clockwise or counterclockwise
- Spin the adjustable screw on the side of the bottom. The looser the screw is, the bigger the air inlet is
- Push up the lid on the side of eGrip body, then slowly refill the liquids into the hole
- Micro-USB charging port
- Low voltage protection (<3.3V, device will shut down automatically)
- Short circuit protection
Joyetech eGrip VW Mod
$48.95Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Joyetech eGrip by VapingwithTwisted420: