Kamry is taking a shot at mini box mod devices with their 20 watt mini box mod, the Kamry 20. With a wattage range of 7-20 watts, floating 510 pin, and ability to fire down to 0.3 ohms, it looks to be a solid choice when deciding on a device. The body is made of anodized aluminum so it will be nice and light. The OLED display shows all necessary information including battery level, volts, watts, and resistance. It also has heat protection so if it reaches over 70 degrees it will shut itself off.
I’m a big fan of mini box mods and love seeing new devices hitting the market. The Kamry 20 is a welcome addition and I look forward to seeing more from Kamry in the future.
- 510 threaded connector (floating center pin)
- Variable Wattage from 7W-20W in 0.1 watt increment
- Body is made of anodized aluminum
- OLED display shows battery charge state, volts ,ohms and also puffs
- Micro-USB charging port
- Compatible with 0.3 ohm~3.0 ohm atomizers
- Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-7A
- Output voltage/current: 4-8V/10A
- 3 click switch
- High temperature protection. If the device is over 70 degree the device will shut itself down
Kamry 20 Watt Box Mod
$35.25Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Kamry 20 by Gear Obsession: