Kangside has been coming on strong lately with several different box mods. The KSD J2 75W is one of the most recent and it looks awesome. The outside is certainly aesthetically pleasing but under the hood this thing is running on the YIHI SX130H chip.
Powered by a single 18650 battery, the KSD J2 75W has a power range of 7 watts to 75 watts and will fire down to 0.2ohms. And like pretty much all new devices these days, this one also has temperature control that has a range of 10 joules to 50 joules and will fire down to 0.05ohms in temperature mode. The temperature ranges are 100°C-300°C or 212°F-572°F. I think this is probably one of the better looking devices to come from KSD recently.
- Output power: 7W-75W
- Output voltage: 3.6V-7.0V (under Power Mode)
- Output joule: 10J-50j
- Output voltage: 1.0V-7.0V (under Joule Mode)
- Input voltage: 3.2V-4.5V
- Output current: 1.0A-25.0A
- Input current: 1.0A-30.0A
- Standard resistance: 0.2ohm-3.0ohm
- Joules mode resistance: 0.05ohm-0.3ohm
- Temperature limit celsius: 100°C-300°C
- Temperature limit fahrenheit: 212°F-572°F
- Chip: YIHI SX130H
Authentic KSD J2 75W Box Mod
$65.00Show Me The Deal
Join the discussion 2 Comments
It appears this is essentially the same device as an IPV D2, both have the yihi 130h board.
It seems that way. I think it looks better than the IPV D2.