The Magma V2 RDA has a quad post design so you could easily and effortlessly put 4 coils in this one. Just like the Magma version 1, this one has airflow that comes up from below the coil. The rest if the design is also quite similar to the V1, like the AFC ring (with 4 holes obviously), and the top cap that screws on. I would go as far as to say that the overall design is about the same as the V1 except for the 4 posts on the deck. There are some tweaks to the aesthetics and I do like the looks of this one more. It also comes with a wide bore drip tip and top cap combo.
The Magma V2 RDA is essentially a Magma V1 on steroids. The 4 post design is a nice step up for anyone that liked the first version.
- 1:1 clone
- Stainless steel + POM 510 drip tip
- Quad posts for dual coil build
- New technology – quad DIRECT TO COIL air-hole for maximized flavor and vapor
- Air flow adjustable, with AFC
- Height excludes drip tip: 37.7mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- 510 connection (fixed silver plated copper center screw)
Magma V2 RDA 1:1 Clone
$16.06Get It Here