The Mankos mechanical mod is an 18650 device with copper adjustable battery contact pins and an adjustable 510 pin. Flush atomizers and no battery rattle on this one. We all know by now that this is pretty standard when it comes to mechanical mods but I still like to let you guys know. The bottom firing switch is spring loaded with a reverse threaded locking ring. It has a spiral engraving design going on throughout the battery tube that extends onto the locking ring.
The Mankos mechanical mod clone is a great price, pocket change really, and not too shabby looking if you’re into the spiral design.
- 510 threading connection
- Copper battery contact pins
- Adjustable positive battery contact pin
- Bottom spring-loaded firing button, with reverse-threaded locking ring
- Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
- Engraved logo on the bottom cap
Mankos Mechanical Mod Clone
Here’s a review of the authentic Mankos mechanical mod by Todd’s Reviews: