The rather simple looking Marquis RDA is a fantastic rebuildable for all the flavor chasers out there! If you love the Veritas as much as I do, then you just might like this Marquis RDA even more as it has a very similar design, but what I love is that this has a dedicated air hole for each coil.
What sets the Marquis RDA miles ahead of others like it is not just the design, but also the build tools that come with it making it super easy to whip up perfect coils every time. This thing is super easy to build on, looks great with no overbearing logos, and produces some of the best flavor you’ll get in an RDA to date!
- 510 threading w/ fixed copper center screw
- 22mm outside diameter.
- 32.5mm overall height w/o drip tip
- Dual ground screws easy dual coil setup
- Dual coil/single coil capable
- Innovative crown style center post with wire capture tabs
- Vertical, horizontal or chimney coils
- Cotton, silica, SS mesh, etc. wicking
- Custom coiling rods in 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm diameters
- Blind holes in liquid well for perfect coil alignment
- 6mm deep liquid well (approx.)
- Double O-rings for a firm top cap seal
- Adjustable airflow ( single and dual coil mode)
- Removable lid (16mm) with heat insulator
- Custom wide bore drip tip (8.7mm bore)
- 2x custom lid adaptors for 510 style drip tips
- Custom CNC engraved
Marquis RDA Clone
$12.15Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Marquis RDA by RiP Trippers:
Join the discussion One Comment
This looks awesome but did anyone else notice that the positive top screw is not flat on the head like the original? Just an observation.