The original was great, but the new Mephisto V2 RDA is even better! The new version has a large 6ml juice well, a 3 post design and the negative posts are milled into the deck. Oh, and those post holes, they are some of the biggest post holes I’ve ever seen on an RDA, no doubt that you can get those crazy builds in those 3mm monsters!
The bottom of the Mephisto V2 RDA has a heat insulator to prevent the heat from transferring to your mod, and there’s also a somewhat hidden insulator on the drip tip connection to help keep the heat away from your lips! Plus it has small heat fins to keep the RDA cooler longer.
The legit Mephisto V2 RDA costs more than $100 but this clone is under $10 and well worth grabbing if your interested in checking out this cloud chucker!
- 510 drip tip
- Hidden insulator on the drip tip entry
- Heat fins top cap
- Airflow adjustable, with AFC
- Tri-post with flat head screws
- Deep drip well (approx. 4.8mm)
- 510 threading connection (adjustable copper center screw)
- Air bridge design: Floating insulator reduces ambient heat transfer between deck and RDA
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip: 36.5mm
- Engraved logo
Mephisto V2 RDA Clone
$9.21Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Mephisto V2 RDA by Rip Trippers: