The N23 RDA is a BEAST! I’m gonna start with the obvious here. This thing has a whopping 23 air holes! All of which are adjustable in some way. Each side has 9 holes. 3 of them are in the deck and come up underneath the coils and the other 6 are in the the top cap and hit the coils from the side. Each set of 3 has an AFC ring dedicated to it. Yes, that’s 3 AFC rings on this RDA. On top of that, there are 5 more air holes on the top surrounding the drip tip. These can be controlled by twisting the drip tip which lowers or raises the it, thus opening or closing the airflow to those 5 holes.
I said it before and I’ll say it again. The N23 RDA is a beast of an RDA that is absolutely designed with cloud chasers in mind. Check out the video below and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
- Drip tip entry diameter: 10mm
- 3 separate sources for air flow:
– 5 air holes located on the top cap and are controlled by the POM drip tip adapter
– 6 air holes drilled into the deck and are controlled via the lowest AFC ring
– 12 air holes in front of the coils and controlled via the upper two AFC rings
- Quad poles with large pole holes
- Copper 510 center pin (fixed)
- Comes with a wide bore drip tip
N23 RDA Clone
$11.89Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic N23 RDA by morgantium: