The Nemesis Mechanical Mod is a very popular device. Widely regarded as one of the top mechanical mods, the Nemesis has gotten great reviews since it was released. Included are several tubes to accommodate for 18650, 18500, and 18350 batteries. This thing is tiny in 18350 mode! The top cap has an adjustable pin so all your atomizers will sit flush. There are no pins to adjust in the bottom switch, just screw it on until battery rattle disappears.
This switch design was borrowed by the Stingray X, another excellent mechanical mod. I own a black Nemesis and I can say with certainty that it is an excellent device. I’m positive this white Nemesis mechanical mod is sure to turn heads.
- 510 threading connector
- 2 vent holes on top cap AFC ring
- Chromed brass contacts
- Contact on the top cap is adjustable to both directions
- Bottom spring-loaded firing button, locking ring is NOT reverse-threaded
- 4 battery vents holes beneath the locking ring
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
- Logo engravings
Nemesis Mechanical Mod Clone
$15.95Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Nemesis by GrimmGreen: