The Nucleus RDA is a very unique rebuildable dripping atomizer with a rather interesting build deck. The positive and the negative post holes are actually on top of on another, so the Nucleus RDA is definitely for vapers who prefer vertical coils. You can run it in either a dual or a quad coil setup and you’ll find the adjustable airflow control can give you both an airy or a more restrictive draw.
If you’re looking for something that’s different than anything else and love the polished gold look, then this Nucleus RDA might be a great choice for you!
- 1:1 clone
- 22mm diameter
- Removable 510 drip tip
- Dual-coil or quad-coil setup
- Air flow control, with 6 air holes on the sleeve
- Silver plated brass top cap, with CNC engravings
- Laser engraved serial number on the bottom
- Height without drip tip: 25.5mm
- 510 threaded connector
Nucleus RDA – 1:1 Clone
$11.75Get It Here
Here’s a review of a Nucleus RDA Clone by Richard Ng: