We all know how popular the Origen was and still is to this day. Well now we have the Origen v2 RDA, which is a great device if you like to build vertical coils. The design of the center post makes building vertical coils much easier. BUT you’re not limited to only vertical coils. You can also build horizontal coils if that’s what you prefer. The 510 pin is copper for better conductivity and is adjustable.
The v1 is a classic so why not give the Origen v2 RDA a try?
- Compatible with 510 drip tip (drip tip sold separately)
- 1 large gnarled nut positive post with 2 negative terminals so you can build various (vertical) single and dual coil set-ups
- Stainless steel center post
- Deep juice channels/wells to stuff additional wick material
- Air flow control system (2 air holes on outer casing)
- Largest air hole diameter: 2.0mm (approx.)
- Copper 510 center screw (adjustable)
- Can be rebuilt with cotton and silica
- Laser engravings
- Two-toned polished + slightly brushed finish
$12.26Get It Here
Here is a review and build tutorial of the authentic Origen v2 by Ruby Roo: