The new Pioneer4You iPV 2S 60 watt box mod is a much needed upgrade to the popular IPV 2. It comes with several new enhancements such as bevelled edges so it’s easier to hold in the hand, and new screws that shouldn’t strip nearly as easily, and even new buttons. I’ve heard that this thing is even waterproof but I don’t think I’d want to test that one out myself!
The Pioneer4You iPV 2S box mod ships from the factory with the standard 60 watts of power, but you can connect it to your computer and upgrade it to 70 watts with ease. This is a great buy for the iPV 2S especially considering that it’s an upgraded version of a very popular mod that every owner has loved.
- Output Power: 7.0W – 60.0W
- Output Voltage: 3.6V – 8.5V
- Output Current: 1.3 Amps – 25 Amps
- Input Voltage: 3.2V – 4.5V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.2 Ohms – 3.0 Ohms
- Efficiency: 93%
- Low voltage, low resistance, short circuit, reverse polarity and overheat protection
- High input voltage warning
- Click the power button 5 times to turn on/off
- 5 watts modes option: 10W (0.1W increments/decrements), 20W (0.1W increments/decrements), 30W (0.1W increments/decrements), 40W (0.1W increments/decrements), 60W (0.1W decrements)
Authentic Pioneer4You iPV 2S 60W Box Mod
$86.67Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Pioneer4You iPV 2S 60W Box Mod by Richard Ng: