Here’s another overly high powered device for all you high wattage vapers out there. The Pioneer4You iPV3 150W Box Mod sports the well known Yihi SX330 chip which is very reliable and does what it says it does on the box. The iPV3 can fire all the way down to 0.1 ohms and packs in a whopping 150 watts, so this is a great device for sub-ohmers!
If you haven’t noticed, there’s a crazy wattage war coming out of china, and to be honest here, who really needs that much power? I don’t know, but for myself with the 2 18650 battery’s combined with my regular build on this Pioneer4You iPV3 and I could go for a day or more!
The Pioneer4You iPV3 150W Box Mod is a great looking device that’s not too big in the hand. This is an awesome deal for these and the lowest price we could find for you. I just might have to head over to grab one for myself.
- Output Power: 7.0W – 150.0W
- Output Voltage: 1.0V – 7.0V
- Output Current: 1.3 Amps – 40 Amps
- Input Voltage: 3.2V – 4.5V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 Ohms – 3.0 Ohms
- Efficiency: 95%
- Low voltage, low resistance, short circuit, reverse polarity and overheat protection
- High input voltage warning
- Click the power button 5 times to turn on/off
- 5 watts modes option: 10W (0.1W increments/decrements), 30W (0.1W increments/decrements), 50W (0.1W increments/decrements), 100W (1W increments/decrements), 150W (1W decrements)
Authentic Pioneer4You iPV3 150W Box Mod
$110.59Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Pioneer4You iPV3 150W Box Mod by Rip Trippers: