The Plume Veil v1.5 RDA is easily one of my favorite rebuildable dripping atomizers that I have right now. Not only does it chuck the clouds, but it’s great on flavor too! It’s easy to switch between more vapor or more flavor simply by adjusting the top airflow control, open it up for more vapor or close it off if you want more flavor.
This looks to be one of the most accurate Plume Veil v1.5 RDA clones we’ve seen so far, it actually looks better than the version I have so I’ll probably be grabbing one of these too! This Plume Veil v1.5 is a great RDA that everyone should try out if you like to rebuild. The 4 post hole design and huge airflow makes it easy to throw on all kinds of different builds.
- Compatible with 510 drip tip (drip tip sold separately)
- Quad-pole design, for dual coil build
- Delrin insulator at drip tip (also serves as AFC for top air holes)
- Unique design with three separate sources for airflow:
– Air slots in front of coil, with AFC
– Air holes through negative posts to bring air to back side of coil
– Air holes in top of cap to create a vacuum effect
- Deck material: Gold plated stainless steel
- 22mm diameter
- Laser engravings
- 510 connection
Plume Veil v1.5 RDA Clone
$10.12Get It Here
Here’s a review of a Plume Veil v1.5 RDA Clone by Colbert Vape Report: