Today we bring you a fantastic price on the Pyrro RDA clone. I must say it’s a pretty good looking device for the price of a couple cups of coffee or one small cup if you’re getting it at Starbucks. 😮 The Pyrro RDA is basically restricted to dual coils as there is no single coil airflow option but that doesn’t mean you CAN’T use a single coil. Just keep in mind that you’ll be getting air from both sides.
The Pyrro RDA has a three post design with decently sized post holes. They’re not huge by any means but it will be more than adequate for most. The top cap consists of a lower section, the AFC ring which slides onto the lower section, then the upper section which screws on and holds it all together.
The Pyrro RDA clone is definitely an amazing deal. You probably have enough change in your pocket or on your dresser to buy one.
- Compatible with 510 drip tip (drip tip sold separately)
- Air flow control
- SS AFC ring (brass plated)
- Tri-post design for single or dual coil build
- Stainless steel posts with phillips head screws
- 510 threading connection (adjustable copper center pin)
Pyrro RDA Clone
$7.09Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Pyrro RDA clone by vaping v1ck: