The Rose V2 RBA is an absolutely beautiful rebuildable tank atomizer, and with such a high price tag it was only a matter of time before we saw a clone drop. The Rose V2 RBA has a unique build deck unlike anything, and one of the few RTA’s I’ve seen that actually supports dual coil mode!
If you love rebuildable tank atomizers, then this Rose V2 RBA clone is definitely worth picking up!
- Single coil or dual coil configurations – Single coil with 2 wicks or 2 coils with a wick each
- Sliding airflow control ring
- Juice flow control – By turning the drip tip, you can adjust the flow of juice onto the coil
- Ceramic coil cup – You can choose to not use the coil cup if you prefer
- Re-coiling without emptying tank – Simply invert and unscrew the coil head assembly for re-coiling
- No resistance wire not needed – Careful attention has been made to the ease of setting up a coil in the RTA
- Inverted or regular e-juice filling – Either remove the coil head or the top cap to fill with your favourite e-juice
- 510 connection with adjustable brass center pin
- 21.9mm diameter
- Height excludes the mouthpiece and connector: 56.6mm
- Laser engravings
- Comes with a stand made from stainless steel so you can rest your inverted Rose while re-coiling without fear of spilling your e-juice
- If you invert the stand, it will allow you to store your Rose by screwing it into the 510 thread on the stand
Rose v2 RBA Clone
$24.23Get It Here
Here’s a review and build tutorial of the Rose V2 RBA clone by Richard Ng:
Join the discussion One Comment
Difference between by v2/3 rose?
Also who is the clone by?