Skip to main content

Sapphire RTA (Clone) – $22.20

By August 6, 2015RTA's
Sapphire RTA Clone

Just spotted this one this morning and I gotta say, the Sapphire RTA is an interesting looking new rebuildable tank atomizer that seems like a great piece. A couple of the features I like about this Sapphire RTA is the fact that you can access the build deck without the need to drain the tank, and it also comes with a separate body and chuff cap so you can turn it into a dripper if you wanted to! The build deck is a 3 post design with a positive center block to make it easier to slap a dual coil in the small space that the Sapphire RTA has. Plus with the airflow hitting the bottom of the coil you’ll get great flavor with this too.

If you’re the type of vaper that prefers to wrap your own coils but prefer the convenience of a tank 95% of the time, then you’ll love this Sapphire RTA clone. The included parts to turn it into an RDA means you’re covered for the other 5% too!


  • SS 510 drip tip
  • Glass tank
  • 5ml juice capacity
  • Finned top cap
  • Quad poles design for dual coils build
  • Sliding adjustable airflow valve (2 air slits on the AFC ring)
  • 510 threading connection
  • Adjustable copper center screw
  • Comes with SS replacement tank and wide bore drip tip, which can be used as RDA atomizer

Sapphire RTA Clone


Get It Here


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.