The Shield DNA 30S box mod is actually a re-branded clone of the classy Solara mod, and a nicely done clone too. This thing is identical in every way except for the name and logo that’s stamped on it, and it has a slightly smaller built-in battery. Something that’s unusual for a DNA30 device is that the Shield DNA 30S sports both a 510 and and eGo threaded connection. So if for some reason you wanted to use an eGo threaded device on this you could with no issues at all.
If you’re looking for that classy high end look without the price tag, then this Shield DNA 30S box mod could be a great choice for you. Personally I love the beautiful black finish with the chrome accents. Plus the curved side of this makes it fit perfectly in your hand!
- 0.8 inch display screen show wattage, voltage, battery level and resistant
- Variable wattage: Can be adjustable from 7.0W to 30W, in 0.1W increment
- Check atomizer
- Check battery: Below 3.1V, needs to be charged
- 510/eGo threading connector
- Micro-USB charging port
- A red LED charging indicator
Shield DNA 30S 30 Watt Box Mod (Solara Mod Clone)
$40.52Get It Here
Since this Shield DNA 30S 30 watt box mod is a re-branded clone of the Solara, here’s a review of the authentic Solara DNA30 by GrimmGreen: