Another day, another high wattage device from China. This time we have the new Sigelei 150W Box Mod and to be honest, I didn’t even know this one was coming out! It looks a lot like it’s little brother except it has black buttons and no squiggly lines on the side.
Also, this Sigelei 150W Box Mod is powered by 2 18650 batteries and since most of us don’t need the full 150 watts, it should easily get you through the day. My two favorite features are the magnetic battery door and the spring loaded 510 pin, two things that should be on every box mod.
If the popularity of the last one is any indication, then I’m sure people will be snapping up this Sigelei 150W Box Mod just as quick too, especially at this low price!
- Variable wattage operating range: 10.0-100W (10-49W in 0.1W increments, 49-150W in 1.0W increments)
- Lowest atomizer resistance: 0.15ohm
- Battery voltage operating range: 7.4-8.2V
- Quickly press 5 times to turn On/Off
- 0.95″ OLED display: resistance, voltage, wattage, battery level
- 510 threading connection (spring-loaded copper center pin)
- Copper contacts
- Powered by 2*18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Lock/unlock function: when system is locked, the device doesn’t work
- Low resistance protection (< 0.1ohm)
- Low voltage protection (input voltage < 6.4V)
- High voltage warning (high battery input voltage: > 9.0V)
- High temperature warning
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Magnet back cover
Authentic Sigelei 150W Box Mod
$89.95Get It Here
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Hello, does this Sigelei 150W come with the black silicone sleeve?