The Smok TCT is essentially a sub ohm tank with an intended use on temperature control devices since it comes with 2 temperature control coils. It’s basically the same tank as the Smok VCT Pro but with slightly more liquid capacity (5.5ml), and different color o-rings. The TCT nickel coils and the VCT Pro kanthal coils are interchangeable between both devices. The Smok TCT has the same massive adjustable airflow and pyrex glass drip tip which has its own airflow control.
Whether you have the Smok VCT Pro or pick up this Smok TCT tank, you’re never locked down to the coils they come with so grab yourself some VCT Pro kanthal coils to go with this tank and you have yourself an excellent setup.
- AFC SS + Glass 510 drip tip
- Finned top cap
- Pyrex glass tank
- 5.5ml juice capacity
- 0.15 ohm (Temperature: 400-600F) Dual Vertical Coil Head
- Large airflow adjustable holes provide huge vapor
- 510 threading connection with solid center pin
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip and connector: 51.7mm
Authentic SMOK TCT Temperature Control Tank
$23.63Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Smok TCT Temperature Control Tank by Mike Vapes: