The SMPL 26650 mechanical mod is exactly as the name suggests, a simple 26650 mechanical mod. This thing is as simple as it gets. It’s completely unmarked except for the engraving on the bottom of the firing switch. There is no removable top cap to be found here as the tube and top cap are constructed as one seamless piece. The only other piece to this device is the firing switch which screws completely into the tube, adding no extra length to the mod. There is no 510 pin on this device because the 510 of the attached atomizer will make direct contact with the battery.
At a length of only 79mm, the SMPL 26650 mechanical mod is TINY! It’s a fantastic looking device with very, very little voltage drop.
- 510 connection
- Without 510 center pin
- One-piece top cap + tube construction
- 6 vent holes on the bottom cap
- Bottom spring-loaded firing button which can be hid in the tube and makes it impossible to fire by accident while standing on the table
- Special designed firing button which can be unscrewed by a coin easily
- Houses single 26650 battery (battery sold separately)
SMPL 26650 Mechanical Mod Clone
$20.04Get It Here
Here’s a review of the SMPL mechanical mod clone 18650 version by Suck My Mod: