The Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA was the first real dripper in a tank to hit the market and one of the most innovative designs to come out lately. Here’s how the Aromamizer RDTA works and what makes it so great. The juice from your tank comes down and underneath the deck where it feeds up through 4 nice sized juice channels up to your wicks to saturate them. Then the airflow comes straight to your coils from the side just like in an RDA then straight into your mouth hole.
Another nice feature of this Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA is the included drip tip has built in spit back protection so you don’t have to worry about hot juices in your mouth! If you want a true dripper in a tank experience then grab this Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA now, I know I am as this is the best price to date! Plus this one is advertised as having the 2 post Velocity style deck included.
- Optional 510 drip tip with spit-back protection
- Glass tank
- 6ml or 3ml juice capacity
- Standard 2 posts built-deck to build single coil or dual coil
- 510 threading connection
- RDA built-in tank, no dry hit
- RDA vaping performance but no more dripping
- Most flavorful tank
- Cloud vapor production under full open air flow
- Unique liquid feed design
- Separate juice chamber and heating chamber
- Liquid feeding well for high PG and high VG juice, keep juice fresh
- Silicone Vape Band with air flow control function
- 4-hole and 2-hole vape band include
- Suggest to use 2-hole vape band with optional 2 post deck
Authentic Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA (Velocity Style)
Use coupon code MAP to bring the price down to what you see below.
3ml Capacity – $26.24Show Me The Deal
6ml Capacity – $27.40Show Me The Deal
Here’s a review of the Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA by RiP Trippers:
Join the discussion 4 Comments
Where did you get this price? It’s $44.99 for the 6ml at the website.
It was that low when we originally posted it, but you can use coupon code MAP to bring the price back down 😉
Yea, thanks man. I found it in the discussions section of the listing. but I wouldn’t have even looked without you 🙂 Great deal, one of the best you’ve ever posted!
This is a great RTA. I run mine wide open, no need for the silicon band and the nipple really doesn’t bother me. Think of it as a built in drip tip. This compares very well to a velocity clone in flavor and cloud production. I use vertical coils in mine and have yet to have a dry hit. This is a great price of for this tank.