The Swirlfish RDA is a new design from project sub ohm that has a pretty interesting airflow system. It has 3 airflow slots on each side at an angle with each one being a different size. There’s also 6 air holes on the top of the cap each different sizes also. This unique airflow system creates a swirling effect inside of the chamber which greatly increases the vapor production, so the Swirlfish RDA is definitely one for the cloud chasers.
Besides the cool airflow system the Swirlfish RDA has a pretty standard build deck with a 3 post design and a positive block with 2 holes making it much easier to do your builds. It also has a pretty generous sized juice well so you can get plenty of drops in there. With all these cool features this Swirlfish RDA clone is a great buy, especially at this low price!
- Compatible with 510 drip tip (drip tip sold separately)
- 510 threaded connection (adjustable copper center pin)
- Two airflow pairs featuring full adjustability and its size variance for maximum swirl effect
- Triple diagonally slotted side airflow features three distinct sizes (1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm size)
- Triple top air holes also features three distinct sizes (2mm, 1.2mm and 1mm size)
- Complete airflow range to be run in conjunction or independently
- Dual Split Positive design enables easy and hassle free building
- Posts material: Stainless steel
- Deep Juice Well
- Negatives are deck milled for maximum durability
- 22mm overall diameter
Swirlfish RDA Clone
$9.47Get It Here
Here’s a review and a build on the authentic Swirlfish RDA by Trevor Jones: