This is the Timber mechanical mod. It is a stainless steel 26650 device with adjustable copper contacts and a spring loaded bottom firing switch. The tube is bare except for the tribal tree logo near the bottom. The top cap and switch have some cutouts that spice up the look a bit. Also on the bottom is a reverse threaded locking ring. I like the look of this one but I don’t use 26650 devices. If there was an 18650 version I would grab one for sure.
The Timber mechanical mod is a great option for those that like 26650 mods.
- Recessed 510 connection
- Copper contacts (adjustable)
- Bottom spring-loaded firing button, with reverse-threaded locking ring
- Houses single 26650 battery (battery sold separately)
- Laser engraved logo on the tube
- This made-in-China mod may be stamped with “USA” on the bottom
Timber Mechanical Mod Clone
$28.35Get It Here