The Turtle Ship v2 mechanical mod is yet another simplistic looking device at an amazing price. It has air channels cut into the top in case you’re attaching a device that gets its airflow from the 510. The 510 pin is floating for easy flush mounting of your atomizers. All the tubes you need to use 18650/18500/18350 batteries are included.
There’s not a whole lot to say about the Turtle Ship v2 mechanical mod. It’s a nice looking device and the price is definitely right.
- Top cap with air-channels cut
- 510 threading connection
- Floating 510 center pin
- Brass contacts
- Laser etched logo and patterns
- Bottom plastic insulator
- Spring-loaded firing switch
- Locking ring is NOT reverse threaded
- Random serial number
- 22.8mm diameter
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
Turtle Ship V2 Mechanical Mod Clone
$17.00Get It Here
Here’s a review of the Turtle Ship v2 mechanical mod clone by Candi McCann: