The Uber Tank Atomizer (UTA) is a pretty unique RTA that has an interesting wicking method. You can sub ohm pretty low with this tank and not get any dry hits. This is because of the wicking method actually works similarly to an RDA, plus there are no juice channels or anything to deal with that slows your juice flow. The Uber Tank Atomizer also has a juice flow control allowing you to open it up more for your higher VG based juices, or you can close it off for your thinner juices.
This clone of the Uber Tank Atomizer comes complete with the mini kit too so you don’t have to shell out the extra cash to get it. If you love your RTA’s but looking for something a little different, can handle sub ohms with ease, and has plenty of airflow, then you’ll love the new Uber Tank Atomizer RTA!
- UTA styled rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA)
- POM drip tip
- Stainless steel construction
- Air flow adjustable
- Juice flow control
- Dual posts design
- 22mm overall diameter
- Height without drip tip: 59.5mm
- Comes with stainless steel stands so you can rest your UTA while re-coiling
- The Mini Kit allows the user to reduce the overall height of the device by 10mm and reduce the juice capacity to 2.5ml
UTA Uber Tank Atomizer RTA Clone
$32.27Get It Here
Here’s a review and a build tutorial of the UTA Uber Tank Atomizer RTA by Vaping Shozza: