Well it was only a matter of time, but it looks like someone has finally cloned the DNA40 board, because today we’ve spotted the release of the Vapor Flask V3 clone! We’re not sure who the manufacturer of this clone is or how well the temperature limiting function works as we’re both loving our authentic DNA40’s, but this Vapor Flask V3 Clone looks like a fantastic budget friendly alternative. Especially if you love the comfortable form factor of the flask!
Remember though that these will also work with your regular kanthal builds too, so you’re not limited to only using nickel wire. But, if you’ve been looking to mess around in the exciting new world of temperature protection and not interested in shelling out 200+ for a legit DNA40 device then this Vapor Flask V3 Clone is for you!
- 0.75 inch screen display voltage, battery level, resistant, wattage
- Variable wattage: can be adjustable from 1.0W to 40.0W (in 0.1W increments)
- The temperature range: 200’F – 600’F
- Check atomizer
- Low battery warning (below 4V)
- Short circuit protection
- Protection of battery opposite connection
- Overheat protection
- Voltage: 1-9.9V
- Atomizer resistance: 0.16-2.0ohm
- Powered by 2*18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- 8 battery vent holes on the bottom caps
- 510 threading connection
- Brass center pin, adjustable
Vapor Flask V3 Clone With Temperature Protection
$68.46Get It Here
NOTE: While the vendor above does not appear to have the black version available yet, you can get the black Vapor Flask V3 clone for just a little bit more here.
Here’s a review of the DNA40 Vapor Flask V3 Clone by Mike Vapes: