The Velocity RDA is probably one of the most innovative rebuildable dripping atomizers that the vaping world has seen in quite some time. The build deck is pretty unique having 2 posts with 2 holes per post which are stacked on top of each other to attach your wire, and the grub screws are actually on the side of the posts. I’ve yet to see another build deck so unique and so easy to build on as this Velocity RDA. Oh, and that juice well is a pretty generous size too.
The innovation doesn’t stop there as other awesome features are found on the Velocity RDA like the top cap locking tab that keeps it in place and lines up the airflow perfectly to your coils. Oh and that airflow, there’s tons of direct and indirect airflow that’s completely adjustable to your liking. With all these great features not found on any other device to date how can you not grab one of these Velocity RDA clones?
- Threaded POM wide drip tip (12mm bore diameter)
- Two posts design
- Dual screw positive/negative posts
- Offset positive post (no center post)
- High temp PEEK insulators (replaceable)
- Large diameter 6.5mm deep liquid well
- Adjustable airflow control, 6 air holes on the sleeve
- Double 2mm x 8mm h-slots (horizontal slots) on the chamber for direct air flow
- 510 threading connection with copper center pin, adjustable
- 22mm external diameter
- Height without drip tip and connector: 28.5mm
Velocity RDA Clone
$9.86 +Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Velocity RDA by RiP Trippers: