The Windrose mechanical mod comes with three polished stainless steel tubes for use in 18350, 18500, and 18650 mode. Each tube has a compass logo and the word “Windrose” laser engraved toward the bottom which actually looks quite good. The top cap is polished stainless steel as well with four air holes for devices that get their air from the 510. The bottom magnetic firing switch is made of brass with a polished stainless steel locking ring which is reverse threaded. All contacts are copper for excellent conductivity.
The Windrose mechanical mod is a fantastic looking device. The brass switch strikes a perfect balance with the stainless steel body for an overall look that is very appealing.
- Stainless steel top cap and tubes (polished)
- Brass bottom cap with polished SS locking ring
- 510 threading connection
- Copper contacts
- Adjustable positive battery contact
- Magnetic bottom firing button, with reverse threaded locking ring
- 18650 + 18500 + 18350 full set tubes
- Laser engravings on each tube
- Internal diameter: 18.8mm
Windrose Mechanical Mod Clone
$28.34Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Windrose mechanical mod by Todd’s Reviews: