The Wismec Presa TC100W is the fourth in the Presa family and this one looks to be just as great as the previous iterations. It still holds on to that fantastic ergonomic design that feels great in the hand. This one steps up its game a bit by utilizing a 26650 battery as opposed to the typical 18650 battery. Although it doesn’t completely forget about those 18650 users because it comes with a sleeve that adds the option of using 18650 batteries.
When using a 26650 battery the Wismec Presa TC100W has a wattage range of 1 watt to 100 watts and will fire down to 0.1ohms. There is also the option of temperature control which supports nickel, titanium, and stainless steel. In temperature mode it will fire down to 0.05ohms. And should you feel like using it as a mechanical mod it also includes bypass mode. The Wismec Presa TC100W is another fine product from Wismec.
- Thread type: 510 spring-loaded threading
- Battery type: High-rate 26650 cell (discharging current should be above 35A) / High-rate 18650 cell with the help of battery sleeve (discharging current should be above 25A) (Batteries not included)
- Variable wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 100W
- Output mode: VW / Bypass / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS316 / TCR Mode
- Temperature range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5 ohm for TC modes
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW / Bypass mode
Authentic Wismec Presa TC100W Box Mod
$35.14 with coupon code LOVE3FVAPEShow Me The Deal